hey don't you?

ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ

20220119

 Dear Sir Manolo

I will show you my native English.

Once upon a time, bears lived outside but never visited my house. I would lay my coffee cup on the table every morning but it would never attract any bears. For some reason, bears keep socializing with seahorses. I don't know why that would be wrong, but it seems to me that they are always the shiniest person in the room. If the whole point was to talk to someone different from you, why would you go where only shiny people go and be just the same as all the shiny people? 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

okinawa: what is hina matsuri

Hina  Matsuri   🎎  is also called "peach blossom festival" (桃の節句  momo no sekku ), as the peach tree is renowned for its ability ...