hey don't you?

ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ

20220117

My 1 lifetime in the steam ether

 i enrolled in college

i thought going to college was all you needed to get a job

i did only required things but was not included in all the games of all the other students.

they all had a car.

they all had a boring job? no. they all had a cool hipster job.

i felt like a hipster.

but they were all better at being a hipster than me.

so 

i gave up

i went back home

and never left the house

i only went out when my parents told me to

i only did things that they said and never disobeyed them

in the end

i eventually became the original critique circle person

and gained tons of cash

just by being a housewife.

i just became HelloPrint. and my dreams were fulfilled.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

okinawa: what is hina matsuri

Hina  Matsuri   🎎  is also called "peach blossom festival" (桃の節句  momo no sekku ), as the peach tree is renowned for its ability ...