hey don't you?

ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔⓢⓟⓞ

20220121

 Society in Daisy Miller and Jude the Obscure. (2022, Jan 21). Retrieved from https://studymoose.com/society-in-daisy-miller-and-jude-the-obscure-essay

so i'm guessing that the point with Jude is that he actually....knew that the teacher girl was really someone else's wife and truly, supposedly, stole a wife. so truly he must know...if someone is really meant for you or not. if they're really someone that looks like you....

i'm beginning to understand whether takehiro is someone whom i know is really, like me. i mean....he is no other but a Kansai Ben, for real. he realy has to be like takasan...he's like me but browner.

he really can't be whiter than me because i'm soooo kyoooo that i'm toooo....i'm toukyou....

he's kansai, kyoutou.

so really, i ride the Toki in UP.

Takehirooo keeps riding the Ikot.

Toki nga ako ng Toki kasi special na nga yung Jeep.

Ikot is not special.

I ride Toki papunta sa Architecture.

Tapos na ako ng Industrial Design -- kumuha ako ng Landscape Architecture sa UP College of Architecture.

Nobody misses Arellano na nga 'cause we already went to UP.

So I should get 2 Alumni IDs:

(1) Assumption College - BS Interior Design

(2) UP Diliman College of Architecture - BS Landscape Architecture

just to be DEFAULT talaga,

I would be LINGUISTICs or FINE ARTs.

I will get Alumni ID with randomly generated grades on my transcript. Basta 1.25 ang GWA ko.

So may boyfriend, basta I have Japanese classes. He's around if I speak Japanese.



I'm beginning to ask talaga, what actually...makes Takehiro Japanese if he's always trying to be English-speaking? He tried riding the tricycle home with one time I got stuck in Katipunan....and he really appeared too white...even with a school uniform. Eventually...he didn't appear browner than me....

I know already when is the time for love. It's the sign of Bamboo.

I accidentally found Takehirooo...because I studied Genki Japanese Textbook.

So the whole point could be to find someone similar and like-minded to you.

Many factors are involved for the rest of the golden ticket.

If you really know that Basque is your True Colors...You will say I admitted being Japanese.

Why are you Japanese?

He suddenly...checked Essays...and really checked a compatible subject.

This is really you: You actually find where something is...and not take it. 

He said: you stay at home.

And have so many thingsQ!!!!!!!

He really said, why are you Japanese?

I speak Japanese.

You sit at home.

And carry your whole house!

You have a family.

You have a living area.

I just don't know where my money is.

You are complete.

He took lectures from YouTube.

I don't know what to search.

He never ever spoke Spanish.

Where in Spain?

Ibiza.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

okinawa: what is hina matsuri

Hina  Matsuri   🎎  is also called "peach blossom festival" (桃の節句  momo no sekku ), as the peach tree is renowned for its ability ...